Is a Personal Support Worker Career Right for You?March 22, 2018
Four Benefits of a College EducationApril 10, 2018
Have a big test coming up? Follow these ten test-taking strategies.
1. Put you first and last name of the test
2. Take a moment to focus on your breathing to try and relax
3. Look over the entire test first
4. Read all the instructions carefully
5. On multiple choice questions, read through all the answers before making your choice
6. Not sure which answer is correct? Start by eliminating the ones you know are wrong
7. Circle or underline any important words in difficult questions
8. If you get stuck on a question, skip it and go back to it later
9. When you finished the test, review all your answers
10. Proofread essay and short answer questions to make sure they are legible and make sense.